Banner

Add Reply
New Poll

Kimono, A really smart horse.
Star Catcher
 Posted: Nov 3 2016, 12:26 PM

Canon Lesbian Mare
Group: Admin
Location: With a geiger counter in my hand~ Goin' out to stake me some government land~

Name: Kimono
Race: Earth Pony
Appearance: Click Here.
Personality: Kimono is a patient, intelligent, and calm pony. She is, however, rather quiet - it's not because she's can't speak, mind, but rather that she prefers to listen. "The scent on the wind, the color of the stream, these tell me what I need to know." - This was the sort of creed her mother imparted on her. This makes her respected by some ponies, but many fear her knowing things she shouldn't logically know.

That said, she is rather cowardly, and is scared of the dark, as well as sudden loud noises. She's an orderly sort of pony, which means she has trouble comprehending actions or phenomena she views as "irrational".
Backstory: Kimono was born in a small Neighponese district in Fillydelphia - her mother often stayed at home and took care of her as well as a small business on the side; her father, on the other hand, was constantly working to support the three of them, and Kimono never really got to know him. Her mother, however, was more than capable of raising Kimono, teaching her to value her own knowledge and talents, to stand on her own hooves.

Eventually, Kimono moved out, and now lives on the outskirts of a small town by the name of Ponyville. She enjoys the town for what it is - a quieter locale than the hustle and bustle of the bigger city she was born in - but at the same time, she sees that many of her fellow townsfolk know each other just a little too much for her own liking. She's not a secretive mare, but she does prefer to keep her distance.

Sometime down the line, Kimono's mother remarried. She's yet to meet her step-father or step-sisters - twin sisters, at that - but from the letters her mother has written her, one is a teacher, the other an entertainer of some sort.

When Eternal Night came to pass, Kimono's feelings against the new reign were heartfelt. The Sun and the Moon both had a right to lay claim to the sky, but there was a duality about the two of them, something that she felt had to be shared to be truly appreciated. Unfortunately, the sight of many ponies banding together into riots against the new regime - and promptly dying meaningless deaths for their lack of forethought stayed her hoof. No - if something were to change, it would be through careful planning, research, strategy. But first, she would need allies.

It was this change that drove Kimono to adopt her mother's business - creating paper lanterns for the streets, and for the little foals who feared the dark.

The light shall shine once again upon Equestria - by my own hoof, if necessary.

Cutie Mark: Kimono has a pair of paper lanterns for her cutie mark - representative of her inheriting her mother's craft. Unlike her mother, though, who actually *earned* her cutie mark for being good at her job, Kimono's first lanterns were horrible in quality. However, when her mother, seeing the value in her effort and refusing to allow her daughter to view her attempt as a failure, set to light the candle inside, the lantern burned bright, inspiring the mare. Her lanterns have since improved, but the spark has not gone out - now, more than ever, Kimono is reliant upon her lanterns to bring light back to Equestria.
Equipment: N/A

--------------------
user posted image
-------------------------
~ C o n s i d e r i t d o n e ~
PM
^
Zealot
 Posted: Nov 3 2016, 04:54 PM

Advanced Member
Group: Moderator

Approved
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN CREATED BY SIMI OF RPG-D & SIDEBAR CREATED BY REVO OF RPG-D BANNER ARTWORK SAMBANEKO