Banner

Add Reply
New Poll

Zebras
Star Catcher
 Posted: Sep 29 2016, 11:05 AM

Canon Lesbian Mare
Group: Admin
Location: With a geiger counter in my hand~ Goin' out to stake me some government land~

user posted image

Zebras

Zebras herald from the far off lands of Unyasi. They are distant and remote, dwelling in small villages on the great plains of the vast continent. Far from Equestria, they are seen as alien and strange. Yet, they are very similar to ponies in many ways. They value friendship and peace and care for the land and the elements through their own unique rituals and traditions.

When the sky turned dark, the zebra suffered. The plains were always cold at night compared to the heat of the day. Now though, they are freezing and barren. The zebra have had to migrate to the coasts of their continent, and to the few oasis's they know of. Yet still, the land suffers and the Zebra feel it's pain. They are angry, frightened, tired and hungry. There is rumour of a famine among their tribes, and they are desperate for any way to grow food on their barren home.

--------------------
user posted image
-------------------------
~ C o n s i d e r i t d o n e ~
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN CREATED BY SIMI OF RPG-D & SIDEBAR CREATED BY REVO OF RPG-D BANNER ARTWORK SAMBANEKO