Banner

Add Reply
New Poll

Minotaur
Star Catcher
 Posted: Sep 29 2016, 11:01 AM

Canon Lesbian Mare
Group: Admin
Location: With a geiger counter in my hand~ Goin' out to stake me some government land~

user posted image

Minotaurs

A secretive race far below Equestrian soil, not much is known about the Minotaur, however, at a glance, the features that stand out most prominently are the horns, and their size. Minotaurs are huge compared to your average pony, and because of this they are often taken to be threatening.

In truth, while Minotaur are indeed aggressive - especially among each other during courtship rituals - they are largely vegetarian, and seem to have mastered a method to farm and harvest crops underground. They also appear to have a talent for architecture - their cities, unlike the burrows of the Diamond Dogs, are walled off by massive stone mazes - a protection against the dangers that lurk in the depths of the earth.

Minotaur-Pony relationships have never been particularly strong - this is largely due to many ponies' fearful reactions upon first laying eyes upon their kind. That said, eternal night has not affected the Minotaurs in the slightest - and they intend to keep it this way.

--------------------
user posted image
-------------------------
~ C o n s i d e r i t d o n e ~
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN CREATED BY SIMI OF RPG-D & SIDEBAR CREATED BY REVO OF RPG-D BANNER ARTWORK SAMBANEKO