Banner

Add Reply
New Poll

Patch Notes, Noctis Equestris 0.8.4
Star Catcher
 Posted: Aug 15 2016, 08:08 AM

Canon Lesbian Mare
Group: Admin
Location: With a geiger counter in my hand~ Goin' out to stake me some government land~

It's been a while, hasn't it? I'd seriously thought this was a failed endeavor - but you know what? I'm willing to try for it. So, as things stand, we're almost done making the forum play-ready. We just need people. Here's some of the things we've added, in the meantime.

Administration

One thing that I knew I'd need when I started this was a solid team of people helping to run the site in the background - moderators. Unfortunately, when I'd asked around way back when, none of the people I'd been discussing the site with had been willing to take the reins. That ends today.

I'd like everyone to welcome the first moderator to the team - Zealot!

As things stand now, there's just no way I could do this all on my own; I can't always be around, and as far as character applications go I'm just one user. Since we're still a small group and all, most of what I need from her is going to be on character applications, since I kind of want to make sure the players are aware of what they're getting themselves into with this AU.

BECAUSE ONE ISN'T ENOUGH: User "Zealot" added to Moderators.

Lore

A beautiful thing about AUs is that you're free to make things as you wish. However, some of us are all about building up the world, to answer the ever-present "what if". To those people, there's the lore - the Story Thus Far, the Bestiary, and, to a lesser extent, the faction list. While these are things that have been on the site for some time now, they are now better fleshed-out, and there are even a few entries in the still-incomplete Bestiary. Expect that to be updated over time.

WE WON'T BE DOING A LEAGUE OF LEGENDS: New Entries in the Bestiary.

--------------------
user posted image
-------------------------
~ C o n s i d e r i t d o n e ~
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN CREATED BY SIMI OF RPG-D & SIDEBAR CREATED BY REVO OF RPG-D BANNER ARTWORK SAMBANEKO