Banner

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

A coffeeshop under the moon (Open)
Zealot
 Posted: Oct 28 2016, 03:14 AM

Advanced Member
Group: Moderator

Glimmer's ear twisted around to Rabi's remark and she couldn't help but agree. She did like a little excitement, preferred it even. Still, the small town had it's charms, even if she thought they were somewhat tainted. It had been the site of Nightmare Moon's return after all, hadn't it? The start of this whole mess, if it could be called a mess.

Still, she turned back to Star and smiled at her happily, noting her somewhat mellow tone. "You can do anything if you put your mind to it," she assured her. "If you like helping out like that, maybe volunteer?" she wondered, falling quiet as the subject shifted.
PM
^
Liam
 Posted: Nov 7 2016, 09:05 AM

Group: Members

Solar felt a twinge of relief when Rabi seemed to have been satisfied by the explanation and seemed to drop the topic for the time being. Star had caught onto his question, and he felt a small bit of triumph. Sweet! That was faster than I thought! he thought to himself before he looked to Star.

"That'd be fantastic. Thank you, Miss..." he trailed off a bit before he smacked himself on the head. "Oh duh, where is my head today? My name is Solar Chaser, it's nice to meet you." he introduced himself.
PM
^
Pyro Blaze
 Posted: Nov 14 2016, 07:01 AM

Group: Members

Rabi turned away from the stallion, satisfied with his examination and leaving them to talk about weather stuff. The unicorn took another swig of the coffee, turning towards Glimmer again.

"If you should need anything from mechanical contraptions to chemical concoctions, feel free to contact me. My store is pretty varied when it comes to what is offered." He said, watching her a bit.
PMEmail
^
Star Catcher
 Posted: Nov 25 2016, 10:44 AM

Canon Lesbian Mare
Group: Admin
Location: With a geiger counter in my hand~ Goin' out to stake me some government land~

"Of course - well, when I can, at least. One of the issues with working nights - er, third shift - as a weather mare is that you have to learn to sleep awkward hours, when most people are awake." she answered. "Typically, you'd either be sleeping for the time leading up to your shift, or you'd go home and pass out as soon as possible, and neither really lends itself well to much of a social life." she explained, before turning back to the pegasus

"Star Catcher." the mare replied to Solar, offering a smile. "Well, the weather manager for my shift is off now, but first shift's manager knows the Captain for Ponyville, and she'd be able to better acquaint you." she offered, her ears perking. "If you'd like, I'd be more than happy to guide you to the office you're looking for." she proposed.

--------------------
user posted image
-------------------------
~ C o n s i d e r i t d o n e ~
PM
^
Zealot
 Posted: Nov 29 2016, 02:58 PM

Advanced Member
Group: Moderator

Glimmer nodded gently at Star Catcher's explanation and gave her an 'aww' of sympathy. "Well, as long as you're happy. Right?" she enthused.

At that the actress to another sip of her coffee, her ears twitching as Rabi spoke, directed at her. She blinked, unsure how she could respond to that. Mechanical things, she had little use for those. But then her mind started to get in gear. She used chemicals all the time, didn't she?

"Well," she began. "Do you sell makeup? I use a lot of that. Also perfume... anything cosmetic really," she wondered.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN CREATED BY SIMI OF RPG-D & SIDEBAR CREATED BY REVO OF RPG-D BANNER ARTWORK SAMBANEKO