Banner

Add Reply
New Poll

Q&A
Star Catcher
 Posted: Aug 9 2016, 08:30 PM

Canon Lesbian Mare
Group: Admin
Location: With a geiger counter in my hand~ Goin' out to stake me some government land~

This is something for all you ponies who want to play a canon character.

Question 1: Will I be allowed to play canon characters?
Yes, but one thing that must be considered is that things aren't exactly canon.If you want to play a canon, I have to ask that you have an idea for just how their life has been changed as a result - as well as your thoughts on where they stand as far as Nightmare Moon is concerned.

Question 2: What is considered canon?
This is an easy enough question - basically, anypony who exists in the show, or has any sort of ascended fanon surrounding them, counts.

Question 3: Can I do this for any character from the show?
No. Sadly, due to the highly competitive nature of some of these characters, many of these characters are relegated to being background material. It's fine to reference their existence, they just can't be played. That said, there will be a few better-known characters who will be available to play, under an audition requirement. Finally, the canon ponies who only exist to fill background roles are fair game, and can be treated as OCs.

--------------------
user posted image
-------------------------
~ C o n s i d e r i t d o n e ~
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKIN CREATED BY SIMI OF RPG-D & SIDEBAR CREATED BY REVO OF RPG-D BANNER ARTWORK SAMBANEKO